Friday, September 23, 2016

When I grow up...


Wooooahhhh he’s tall. Papa said his name was Mr. Cornbuck- oops, I mean Hornbuckle. That’s a funny name. Maybe giants all have funny names. No, he’s not a giant. Papa said giants aren’t real. They are just imaginary he said. But Father Joseph read us a story about a giant from the bubble and Father Joseph says that the bubble is God’s word and Father Joseph said that God’s word is true so giants are real! Maybe I’ll be a giant when I grow up. YEAH! That sounds cool! I wanna be a giant!  Then I won’t need papa to get me the cookies from above the refrigerat- oooooo I want some cookies. Where is papa. I want my cookies. Maybe I can get them myself. I climb on the playground and this is just like that. I’ll just put my foot here and, yeah, ok now I’m on the counter. I just have to shimmy over to the refrigera - AHHHHHHH WHAT WAS THAT?!?!? WHERE DID THE LIGHTS GO?!?!? I’m sorry Lord. *crying* I just wanted some cookies!!! Please don’t make me blinded. *sniffle* *crying* PAPA?!?!